Vietnam has long been a favored destination in the eyes of Chinese tourists. All Chinese citizens are obliged to have Vietnam visa before entering this country regardless of purposes. There are several ways to apply for a visa to Vietnam and in this guideline, we would like to introduce you the 2 common ways to get.
If you intend to visit Vietnam by air, this type of visa application is recommended thanks to it transparency, short processing time and affordable price. The online application procedure consists of some simple steps:
- As the first step of the procedure you are required fill in an online application form with information including your personal details and information regarding your trips.
- Next step, making payment. You can make payment by Credit/Debit Card.
- After that, a Visa Approval Letter will be sent to you from 1 to 2 business days. Please visit website to look for more details on total fee. The total fee consists of stamping fee and service fee, the former one is paid for us, the latter one is paid for immigration officers at the airports.
- Lastly, you will have you visa stamped at the international airports that you arrive at. Do not forget necessary documents and please bear in mind that it is quite busy at the airport, so you need to be patient.
- Visa on Arrival is only available for those who want to enter Vietnam by air only.
- Please double check with your passport to ensure all information you provide is correct.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity and 02 blank pages for visa stamp.
Detailed guide & exact fee for getting a Vietnam Visa On Arrival for Chinese can be found on: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/guide/china/
This is also a common way to get into Vietnam. Border gates have long been known as ideal places for shopping. There are currently three border gates in Vietnam namely Mong Cai (Vietnam)/ Dong Hung (China), Dong Dang/ Ping Xian, and Lao Cai/ Hekou. They are all in the north of Vietnam.
If you want to visit Ha Long Bay – Vietnam’s most famous natural wonder, please cross Mong Cai border, you are just 3 driving hours away from Ha Long.
- There are direct buses from Nanning to Ha Long Bay, starting from 8:00 A.M, from River South Bus Centre. The bus passes the border at DongXing border town instead of Friendship Gate. The time to travel from Nanning to Ha Long Bay is about 9 hours.
In case you wish to visit Hanoi – capital city of Vietnam, Dong Dang border gate is the best way to get this wonderful city, you can catch bus or train to Hanoi.
- By bus: Firstly, cross Friendship Bridge (customs and immigration) before 4:30 PM, because after that time, customs officers will finish their working days. Then, take a minibus tour to Hanoi. It can take about 3 or 4 hours to travel to Hanoi.
- By train: There is a 40-hour train route from Beijing – Nanning – Hanoi. You will need to change the train at Dong Dang border town and head to the capital city.
Finally, if you have any trouble when getting Vietnam Visa, please contact us through mail [email protected] or phone number (+84) 946 583 583 to ask for help. We will try assist you at our best.